Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seriously?!

Its been FOUR years since this happened?
(well technically four years and a few days... I am a little slow)

So we decided to celebrate by devouring some of this:
(30th Anniversary Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory)
Yumm!

Here is a funny conversation we had the other night:
Me:  I hate when you put all of the covers on my side of the bed
Brad: Well, you should be used to it by now, you have been dealing with it for years now.
Me:  I haven't even known you for years
pause...
oh wait, I guess that we have been married "for years".

It doesn't really feel like that at all... Thats a good thing right?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary! (a few days ago) :)

One Happy Heart Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Thats so cute!! You two are the cutest couple I know!! Those days are so fun!! Looks like a super yummy way to spend your anniversary!!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! That cheesecake looks yummy! And just fyi: I told Jordan the EXACT same thing the other night! :D He always throws all the blankets on me, and I end up buried and too hot!