Friday, December 17, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
We will have to see what else is in store for this week! It just feels more festive in my house when I make something yummy! And it is always better with some fun Christmas tunes in the background! I just love this time of year! Yay for finally having time to enjoy it!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Our extra large, extra gooey, extra yummy s'mores!
Getting ready to hike through "Wall Street"
Brad in front of "Thor's Hammer"
On our way home...
Sunday, August 1, 2010
- The cookie dough cheesecake that I am hoping to make sometime this week.
- This Saturday when Brad will get home from camping with the scouts. He hasn't even left yet and I am already excited for him to get home!
- Our little trip to Bryce Canyon in a couple weeks!
- Not having to work on Saturdays. I only have 1 left!
- Finally starting the Nursing program. This brings so many mixed emotions but I think excitement and extreme anxiety can basically sum it up.
- A new calling. Don't know what it is yet but I keep on telling Brad that I am ready for one. I hate not having one, I feel like I am not really contributing.
- Someday sitting by Brad in church. I don't really even remember what it was like to sit by him in Sacrament, but I am pretty sure that I liked it. Maybe someday I will get to like it again.
- Someday being a mom. (Just to clarify, this is definitely NOT an announcement.)
- Someday watching Brad be a dad. I love watching all the dads at church and seeing how they interact with their kids. It makes me very excited to see what Brad will be like.
- Being able to go to this beatiful temple:
Reading over this list also makes me realize just how blessed I am to have these things to look forward to. I only have my Heavenly Father to thank for all of these things.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
to the Bee's game last friday.
I learned a few things that night:
Okay I already knew that one but it was fun to be reminded!
We really had such a blast. This might just have to become a birthday tradition!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Well it said this:
The Weber State University School of Nursing Admissions and Advancement Committee is pleased to inform you of your acceptance to the Nursing Program for fall semester!!!!!!!!!
Don't ask me what the rest of the letter says because at this point I was in freak out mode!
I am soooo excited and relieved! More than anything it just feels good to know what the next two years are going to be for us. Life has been revolving around whether or not I would get into the program and it is so good to know what we can plan for now.
So in honor of the Oscars tonight I would like to take this moment to thank those who helped me get to this point:
First, my incredible husband who has supported me through all of this and more importantly pushed me to keep going when I got too overwhelmed. Seriously I would not be at this point if it weren't for him.
Second, my parents who have always supported me and never laughed at my dreams. And who are going to continue waiting patiently for me to get done with school before they have more grandkids :)
Third, Brad's mom Karen who has been such a help and offered so much advice to me. I think she might get tired of my questions before the next two years are over!
And lastly but most importantly, My Heavenly Father who, really, I couldn't expect any of this to be happening without his help and guidance. I am so grateful for this incredible blessing and oppurtunity he has given me.
Here's to an exciting, long and probably a little rough next two years!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
So in a few weeks we will be going to the Grizzlies vs. Thunder game. Yep, I am a pretty cool wife! I am willing to freeze my buns off to make Brad happy!