Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

To this beatfiul woman:

What an incredible, amazing person she is. I just love her so much and I am so grateful for her example and love. She has so much faith and is such an example of endurance and pushing through when times are tough. Love you Mom!

And these beautiful women:


Sarah who has overcome some incredible trials and is happier than I have ever seen her.

Bethany who is the queen of living out of boxes and still manages to be the queen of organization and never misses anything.

Rachel who has carried herself so gracefully over the past couple of months and who has shown more strength than I can imagine.

Jenny who must be the most patient mother and who sacrifices so much for her 3 cuties.

And these beautiful women:


Brad's mom is always so willing to help us whenever, wherever. We always know we can count on her for whatever we need.

Michelle who is the mother -to- be and we are so excited for her!

Sometimes the thought of one day becoming a mother is so overwhelming and it just seems like I still have so much to learn before I am ready for that. But I know that with these incredible woman in my life as examples I will make it there someday!

3 comments:

Gayle W. said...

You are so sweet, Darci! I love you so much. I hope you know what an example you and Brad are to us. Well, you'll be a great Mom one of these days. I bet Claire and Grace could tell you that! Thanks for the beautiful post!

Carly said...

what a sweet post. you are going to make such a cute mom one day.

Jenny and Brett said...

I must agree Darci, she is truly the greatest!!! I love her dearly!:) Thanks for your sweet blog, I agree with them all, except for me. I am not exactly patient, but I am learning. I got a long ways too go!