Sunday, May 3, 2009

MS Walk 2009

(I stole this pic from mom and dad's blog- thanks guys!)

This post is a little late but now that I am done with school for a while I actually have time for this. Last Saturday was the MS walk in Ogden. My family does the walk every year and it is a fun thing for us to get together for. This year it was a little wet and chilly but we made it through. It is just so fun to be able to walk and talk with everyone. We had our biggest team ever this year- thanks to our growing family! We have been so blessed that my dad's health has been so good and I know that it has a lot to do with the meds that are available to him (even though they are ridiculously expensive). So this event is so important to us to help raise money for more research to help people with MS! Thanks to everyone who walked with us and donated!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm glad you guys went, this is the first year we havent gone in a long time b/c of a wedding in salt lake. Your group looked great!

Jenny and Brett said...

I wish I was there with you guys. I was just thinking today about the MS walk at Bear Mtn. today. I miss those days.

Gayle W. said...

We're so glad you got to go and had so much fun! One of these days (or years...) I hope Dad can see Chicago with me. Loved the little travelog!!