Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This is Historic!


My mom was able to get all of us free tickets to the Paul McCartney Concert last night.
My response upon hearing this news was- Cool- free? Sure, I'll go. Brad however was much more excited for the oppurtunity.
The concert was actually lots of fun! He played lots of stuff from the Beatles, which for some reason I wasn't really expecting.
About halfway through the concert Brad turns to me and says, "This is historic, Darc!" I just laughed! I had no clue this was such a big deal.
We all had so much fun though! Thanks so much for planning a fun night mom!


2 comments:

Gayle W. said...

You are so welcome, but don't thank me! Thank Paul!! (and USDB) I can't believe he donated so many tickets! It was so fun, and Brad is right! It was definitely a historic event for all of us! Glad we could have so many of us there!

Jenny and Brett said...

Sounds like it was fun. I didn't realize that everyone was going. Mom looks so cute!