Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bryce Canyon

A few weeks ago Brad and I were watching the news and they showed a picture of Bryce Canyon. I was so surprised when Brad said he had never been there, so we decided to plan a trip down there. It is so pretty down there and we both just absolutely loved it. The weather was perfect and we found a pretty good spot to camp, This was only the second time we have gone camping since we've been married so I was a little nervous. But it was a complete success! We had everything we needed, stayed warm and dry and we enjoyed some delicious s'mores! Here are some pics from our weekend! If you haven't been down there, I would definitely recommend it- it is gorgeous!
First stop at Bryce!

Our extra large, extra gooey, extra yummy s'mores!

Getting ready to hike through "Wall Street"

Brad in front of "Thor's Hammer"



On our way home...

5 comments:

christianna said...

is that bread in your s'more?
miss you, girly.

Dean and Sheri said...

Look how cute you 2 are! And what the heck?! Bradly had never been to Zion's before!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. And who took those wonderful photos? GOOD EYE. Oh and...I saw those GINORMOUS mallows at Lee's for the first time back in June. Sheesh...just one is big enough for a small family.

Carly said...

what a fun trip! it's awesome to take trips like that and much easier to do without kids :) we've never been to bryce canyon either; now we'll have to go!

Jenny and Brett said...

I have seen those marshmallows at our grocery store, but I would probably throw up if I had that much marshmallow in my mouth. Sorry for the gross description. I am glad that you got to go on a vacation. Good luck to you my dear, study hard!
Love Ya!

One Happy Heart Family said...

How fun! Those pictures are so beautiful!! mmmmm love the smores pic!!! Glad you had fun!!