Monday, June 9, 2008

Congratulations!


So today I am very excited because my sister Sarah got engaged this weekend! yeah! I am so very happy for her! As many of you probably know she went through a really rough divorce last year but I am so excited that she has found someone. They are a very cute couple! Chris is so good with Sarah and with her boys. And the boys absolutely love him. Yesterday Bergen (her youngest) kept on calling Brad Chris all night- and then one time he even called me Chris, I think he was very excited! They haven't set an official date yet but they are thinking sometime in August- so I think that we have some wedding planning to do! Yeah!!! Congratulations Sarah and Chris- we are very happy for you!

3 comments:

Carly said...

hey darc- this is carly allen. i was so excited to go blog hopping and find your blog! i hope everything is going well with you and your hubby. i'd love to add you to my blog so that we can keep it touch!

Rob and Mare said...

Hey Darci!
What a fun surprise to see your comment. I've been wondering how you've been:) Every time I drive over the pass I see your parents house and want to know how you're doing. You sound like you're doing great! I'm excited to keep in touch!

hilary said...

hey darci! it's been forever since i've seen you, it's fun to find you in the blogging world! cute blog, i'll be checking back soon. :)