Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!

Today is June 26th which means that it is Brad's birthday! I absolutely love birthdays especaially when it is Brad's because it means that I get to spoil him! I think that it was a good day for him. I didn't have to pack him lunch today because the guys at work were taking him to lunch, so he got a donut and animal crackers in his lunch box!!! After we both got home from work tonight we ate pulled pork sandwhiches and fries for dinner and then he got to open his presents!!! Then the part that I was most excited for was cake time! I spent all morning making him a Cubs cake and even though it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it too- it was still pretty cool!
Pretty much I was so excited for this day because I love him so much and he is such an incredible man. He is such a hard worker and is always so so good to me. He really just deserved a day to be spoiled!

Happy Birthday Brad!!!















3 comments:

Carly said...

aw what a sweet wife you are! i'm so impressed with the cubs cake- way to go!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

I too am totally impressed with the cake! Nicely done, Darc! And ps, I absolutely LOVE That you are working at the Bridal Corner. Life jsut doesn'e get any better for you! Love and miss ya girl.

Jenn said...

Darci, I LOVE the Cubs cake! You are so cute and creative! Brad's a great guy, but he's also pretty lucky! Thanks for sharing your blog with us!