Sunday, June 15, 2008

To Dad



So seeing as today is father's day, I thought that it would be fitting to write this post about my dad. I pretty much just think that he is so incredible. He is such an example to me of patience and endurance and he has an incredible ability to be optimistic in every situation. He is one of the easiest people to talk to and he is always willing to listen to me and give me bits of advice! I love my dad so much and I can't imagine a better dad.
Happy Father's Day Dad!!!
I just had to put this one in because he looks so cute!

2 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

There's just something so special about Dad's. I love Fathers Day:)
by the way, you look AMAZING in your wedding pics!!!

Carly said...

you do look gorgeous in your pics! very sweet post about your dad.