Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


So today is my mom's birthday and I am so excited! I just love her so much and I love when we get to celebrate her birthday because she so deserves to be celebrated! My mom is such an incredible woman and I am always amazed by her strength. She has been through so much in her life and she has always stayed so strong. I am so grateful for the example that she has always been to me and for the way that she has always been there for me. She is seriously one of my best friends and I love being able to spend time with her. On friday we went down to Ikea and I had so much fun just being with her and talking to her. Sometimes I feel like I must talk her ear off but she never says anything. She is such a great listener. I really am just so grateful for the relationship that we have and for all that she does for me. She is always so patient to answer my sometimes daily questions about recipes or laundry or whatever. And she is always so willing to help wherever- like when she rushed down at 10:00 at night to help me clean up a half a gallon of paint:). I could really go on and on about how amazing of a woman she is and how grateful I am for her. I don't know what I would do without my wonderful mom. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You really are lucky to have a mom that doesn't say anything when you talk her ear off! My mom always used to tell me that I talk too much! Your mom is so cute, and I love that picture of you two! I hope she had a good day!

Carly said...

That is such a cute picture of you and your mom and a very sweet post. She's lucky to have you!

Rachel McKinnie said...

Awww you trying to make me cry??? What a beautiful post Darc. She is an amazing woman isn't she?

Jenny and Brett said...

I was going to post something about mom on my blog, but have had a crazy week. She really is the best mom, huh? Just wished I could see her more.