Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

(This picture is way old but it is one of my favorites- and yes I loved that outfit- hairbow and all!!)


So the best part about my birthday is that my dad's is the day after mine and so we always get to celebrate it together! My dad is really the most incredible man and I love him so much. He has such a love for his family and is really the most selfless person I know. He is always concerned about everyone around him no matter what is going on in his life. He has such an incredible strength and always has a positivie attitude- even during some not very easy times. I look up to him so much and I am just so grateful for all that he continues to do for us. Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

5 comments:

Kari said...

What a cute pic! So fun to see old pictures! What a cute lil girl you were, and of course you're still so cute!
And what a sweet hubby you have, to do that post. Love it! Hope you had a great B-day!

Dennis and Gayle said...

Thanks Darci. I see I taught you that it is sometimes OK to lie and that is just fine by me.
Dad

Jenny and Brett said...

Darci, you said it well. He is the best! And he looks so young in that pic. I do remember that hair bow, and I think that I had the same love for it.

Rachel McKinnie said...

He really is the greatest and has so much good coming to him...sweet post Darc :D

Rob and Mare said...

Well Happy Birthday to you too!!! That would be fun to celebrate togeher. I only met your dad a few times, but every time I did he was super nice. I love that picture. What a cute little girl:)