Monday, February 15, 2010

What do you get a guy for valentines day?!?

Yep! I've struggled with this one for a few years now but this year I think I came up with a winner-
First I made up some of my own fortune: (thanks to this wonderful blog)
Inside I put clues about where I am taking Brad- they must have been pretty good clues because it only took two cookies to figure it out!
So in a few weeks we will be going to the Grizzlies vs. Thunder game. Yep, I am a pretty cool wife! I am willing to freeze my buns off to make Brad happy!

So what did Brad get me?


Just some of my very favorite flowers and I actually can enjoy them for more than a few days!

It was definitely a very successful Valentines day! Oh how I heart my Brad!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love that blog!! Your cookies look so cute and yummy!

Melanie said...

Your cookies look so cute! I tried to make fortune cookies earlier this month, but they didn't turn out nearly as good. ...So fun!