Monday, December 28, 2009

12.28.06

Time really does FLY so fast and it seems so weird that it has already been 3 years since we got married. I decided to compile a list of some of the things that I have learned from being married to Brad for the past 3 years:



Everything is better with a coke- at least in Brad's world



There are actually meals to cook that don't consist of tomatoes and onions and I have become quite good at making them



The movie is not over until the credits stop rolling (you never know when they might throw an extra clip in the end)



There is nothing better than a late night cuddle on the couch



Sitting by myself in sacrament meeting isn't that bad



My favorite place to be is inside Brad's hug



Life is so much better when you have someone you love helping you along the way



Being married to your best friend really is the greatest happinnes!



7 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!! I have also had to learn how to cook without onions. I've recently discovered dehydrated minced onions! Derek doesn't mind them and I've realized how much I've missed the flavor they give to food!

Shambray said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! It is so funny how much you can learn about someone just by being married to them! Congrats again!

Gayle W. said...

We're happy you're happy! He IS a great guy! Love you, Brad!

Carly said...

happy anniversary!! you two are so cute. i need some of your tomato and onion free recipes...my husband hates them, too, and i never know what to cook!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Wow that is great... time does fly it will be 2 years for us in March and to think of 3 years is crazy! Oh also I like your hair cut :)

Kari said...

Cute post! Happy anniversary! Glad I'm not the only one that likes to watch every little thing on movies, cause yes, you never know!

Jenny and Brett said...

Wow! It is hard to believe that was 3 years ago. Happy late anniversary!
I love your haircut, you are much braver than I. Love ya!