Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Photo Tag...

So Carly photo tagged me- the rules are to take a photo of each thing listed, no tidying up allowed. Here goes-

My kitchen sink- with my dying bamboo plant- I can't keep anything alive:(
My fridge- I am pretty sure that jello is like two weeks old so i think it is time for a cleaning!

My laundry room- we had to put pantry shelves in there too so it gets pretty cramped- maybe that is why i don't do laundry as much as I should :)
My favorite room- our living room. This is pretty much where we spend most of our time and the blue just makes it so cozy.
Our closet- really I have pretty much taken over and brad uses the closet in our spare bedroom- he is a good sport about it though!
Toilet- pretty much I just love my yellow bathroom, though the color doesn't look as cute in this pic.
My favorite shoes- they were the target special a few years ago but I still love them. If only I had more to wear them with.


My dream vacation: I would absolutely love to go to New Zealand- don't think it'll ever happen though.



Self portrait- this is the picture my neice Kaia drew for Brad and I on our wedding day- okay not exactly a self portrait but this is all you are getting!


I tag whoever wants to show their cute house!



2 comments:

Carly said...

I knew you'd have a darling house. I love the blue in your living room and the yellow in your bathroom. I took over our closet, too. But Mike felt like he really needed somewhere to put his clothes so we had to get another one :) Thanks for playing, it was fun to see pictures of your house!

Jenny and Brett said...

Looks like your fridge is in need of some fruits and vegetables :)