Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy day to us!

It seems so crazy that it has already been two years that we have been married but it has been so fun and I can't imagine my life any other way. Since our anniversary is on a sunday we are just spending the night at home relaxing together. We have both been looking forward to having time together after the crazy holidays. We were able to go down to the Bountiful temple last night and do some sealings there and it was such a neat experience. I am so grateful for the amazing blessing that we were able to recieve for our family we when were sealed there. I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pics from that day- it is always so fun to look back at them because it was just such an amazing day for us. I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Happy Anniversary! I love love your pictures. You look gorgeous and so happy.

shannon said...

Congratulations Darc! Happy Anniversary!

Jenny and Brett said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe that it has been two years! Unbelievable! It goes by fast, wait until you have kids, then the time goes even faster. Good thing we have eternity!

Rachel McKinnie said...

That's so crazy it's been 2 years!!! I hope you guys have many many many more happy years. You guys are the cutest.