Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another one bites the dust!!!

So life is slowly starting to get back to normal here (whatever normal is?!). I took both of my finals yesterday and now I am done! yay! I don't really know how I did on them and it is so frustrating that I have to wait so long to find out, but oh well. My house has been out of control lately because we have both been so busy studying. I honestly can't even remember the last time I cooked a real meal or did more than the neccesities for laundry. Poor Brad has been so neglected but he has been so busy I don't think that he has even had time to notice:). He still has one more paper and one last exam and then he will be done for good- woot woot! He graduates in 3 days- i am so excited! So last night while he was studying I got to work on the house and I don't know if I have ever been so excited to clean my house. That is pretty sad but I am so grateful to be done and to have a little more time for the next couple of weeks. I am also so excited to be able to enjoy the Christmas season a little more. It hasn't really felt like christmas yet but now that I am done I think that I will be able to get a little more into it. Thank you for indulging me in my excitement a little, it just feels so good to be done and I have to celebrate it! I hope that everyone is having a very Merry Christmas season especially now that there is some snow:)

7 comments:

Carly said...

Yay- you're done with finals! And Brad is done in 3 days? That's so exciting. I haven't cooked a real meal or done laundry for a while either, so I can relate with your excitement to actually have time to clean the house and do everything else that gets neglected during finals.

Mary said...

Yay for being done!! It feels great doesn't it? Tell Brad good luck! BTW, I love the wreath on your front door!

christianna said...

congratulations! that's one more semester down for you ... that's definitely a good feeling. enjoy the holiday break!

Karlee and Micah said...

Congratulations on making it through your finals! You're lucky you have the rest of the month to just enjoy the season- and, if it makes you feel any better, I haven't cooked a real meal for micah since...well, ever! Have a wonderful Christmas season and hopefully I will see you at olive garden.

Jenn said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad that you'll be able to settle down a bit! And congrats, Brad on gradeating! :) Hopefully you'll be able to see your neighbors more often now! ;)

Rachel McKinnie said...

Oh yay!!! I'm glad you finally get to be done for a while...and Brad WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you. Congrats!

Jenny and Brett said...

Happy Graduation!!!!!! We are excited for you! And very happy that you get a little breather too, Darc. I am jealous of the snow, we just get freezing rain. It's yucky!