Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday Girl!





Let’s face it….you all check the blog to catch up with Darc. So, I thought you should know how much I love and appreciate my cute wife, it being her birthday and all. Darci is about as amazing as it gets! Every day I wonder how in the world I ended up with someone who is so fun, so smart, so cut, so silly, so patient, so….well, just so special. Anyone who knows her watches for her beautiful smile, because it has super-powers. When Darc smiles, everything negative seems to go away. Keep smiling Darc!


I love you babe! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Shambray said...

Happy Birthday Darci!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jenny and Brett said...

Brad you are so sweet! She is amazing isn't she! Happy Birthday sis! P.S. I recognize that Coors sign, that must be Cold Spring Pizza. Am I right? :) Happy Birthday!

Mary said...

Awww, Brad! Happy Birthday Darci!! I LOVE the picture, so cute!

One Happy Heart Family said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great day. MMMMM pizza great way to celebrate.

Carly said...

what a sweet hubby! happy birthday darc!

Dennis and Gayle said...

Brad, I too belong to the Darci fan club. Love you Darci, and love you too Brad for taking good care of my Baby.

shannon said...

Happy (way late) Birthday, Darc! What a sweet post by your hubby! Hope you had a great day.