Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girls Night!

So since this weekend was the Relief Society broadcast that meant that it was girls night! Me, my mom and my sisters Sarah and Bethany were all able to go to the broadcast together down at Bethany's stake center. I thought that the broadcast was really good and especially enjoyed President Uchtdorf's talk. So after the broadcast we headed out to dinner and decided that Mim's would be a good choice. It was crazy busy in there with lots of women from the conference as well as homecoming dance goers:) But it was so fun to be able to sit and talk, we don't get to go out as girls very often. I love my mom and all my sisters so much- we missed Rachel and Jenny but maybe one day we will all be able to get together!
Here is a pic of us at Mimi's:
Brad and I enjoyed the rest of our weekend though it was definitely crazy. We got to go down to Rachel's house on sunday for my niece Kaia's birthday and it was lots of fun. The guys all had fun playing washers (if i really knew what it was i would explain) and my neice Ella and I had tons of fun playing fairies together- we got to fly around the whole backyard:) It is just so nice to have a family that is so fun and that we enjoy spending so much time together. I just love it when we all get together!

6 comments:

Carly said...

how fun! you girls are all so cute.

Kari said...

Hey Darci,
I found your blog off jen's. So fun! You'll have to check out mine!

Dennis and Gayle said...

Ella thinks you were really flying. Darci, I also think you soar.

Jenny and Brett said...

I am so jealous that I don't get to be there for fun things like that. I agree Dieter Uchtdorf's talk was really good. Love you!

Rachel McKinnie said...

Awww...you guys are cute.

It was tons of fun having everyone down here on Sunday. Thanks for coming :D

Jenn said...

I love that picture of you and Brad! Sounds like a great night out!